Equity Research Analyst
Data Research /
Los Angeles, New York, Boston
The firm’s Global Equity Research department is seeking highly experienced Equity Research Analysts to join its team. We have positions currently open in Los Angeles, New York, and Boston. We are seeking outstanding candidates who are passionate about picking stocks, composing thought-provoking research, and possess the proven ability to enthusiastically present their research to buy-side clients and prospects. We cover equities from around the globe and present our research in a variety of differentiated formats.
The Equity Research Analyst position reports to the Director of Global Research.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as an Equity Analyst producing and distributing equity research reports on individual companies in sectors or themes focusing on high-growth areas, including Retail, Capital Goods, Technology, Consumer Products, Health Care, and Internet/E-commerce.
- Strong Buy-Side client relationships with a track record of generating Broker Votes.
- Outstanding writing skills, with the proven ability to author thought-provoking differentiated sell-side equity research.
- Idea generation and thought leadership abilities are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment with the sales, client service, and trading teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced degree and/or CFA preferred.
- Series 65 license.
- Knowledgeable in technical analysis a plus.
- Travel required.
To apply, please submit resume and the following information to [email protected]
- Cover letter outlining why you are a good candidate for the position
- Samples of equity research reports (3-5) written and disseminated to clients by you at a previous firm
- List of client relationships you have been involved with. These clients should be highly likely to continue to do business with you in the future.